EMPLOYMENT at Arlington
Since 1969, Arlington's goal has been to provide top-quality Christian education to Baltimore and its suburbs. To support our mission, Arlington seeks to hire Christians who are wholly committed to serving their Savior Jesus Christ and who have a passion to pursue excellence while teaching in a multi-ethnic environment.
Arlington offers a variety of benefits including the following:
- life, optical, dental, health (HSA), and supplemental insurance
- short-term and long-term disability
- retirement plan (403-B) after one year of employment
- ability to spread salary over 21 biweekly pay periods (length of the school year) or 26 biweekly pay periods (the whole calendar year)
- financial assistance towards graduate studies
- tuition discounts for children of employees
- annual professional development conferences
- optional summer employment in summer school and our Summer Blast Day Camp
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume to our offices at 3030 North Rolling Road, Baltimore, MD 21244.